Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Best Beyond the app: Seesmic Vs Tweetdeck part 2

Best Beyond the app: Seesmic Vs Tweetdeck part 2
I\'m back with another Seesmic-Tweetdeck post. You might be wondering why it\'s part 2, it is because this is my second \"comparative post\" of the two leading Twitter clients currently available. My first, so called comparative post, is in my Posterous account (if you like to check it out click the link). Anyway, Tweetdeck have updated their Tweetdeck app (for desktops) to version 0.37.2 which have new features including the recently launched Deck.ly (works like Twitlonger). Seesmic have done their part of updating too with their Seesmic for Desktop 2 version 1.1.0.1461. I will talk more about their features after the break. This part will be about the desktop apps. I know, you know both have web apps too but I\'ll talk about it later on. The version of the apps that I will be talking about here are both at their latest versions. So if you are running on an older version, I might be talking a bit gibberish for you.